Podiatry Care Unley
Phone: (08) 8357 0747
South Australian Owned and Operated
Podiatry Care Unley was established by Spiro Vithoulkas and later joined by Mark Demasi in the early 1990’s and is now one of five other Podiatry Care practices located in the metropolitan area of Adelaide. The Podiatrists at this practice have a special interest in the treatment of fungal nail infections, heel pain, postural alignment, children’s foot problems and sports related foot and leg injuries. Our Podiatrists are accredited in the use of Radial Shock Wave Therapy, ingrown toe management, diabetic foot care, general foot care, footwear advice, wart, corns and callus treatment.
Spiro Loves treating children and has a keen interest in children’s sports injuries/problems
98 Unley Road,
UNLEY S.A. 5061
Phone: (08) 8357 0747
Ample Car Parking is available at the front of the complex.
Products & Services:
- Pioneers of Laser therapy for Nail Fungal Infections.
- Heel pain and heel spur solutions are a specialty.
- Developers of shockwave therapy using the dolorclast system.
- Video and computerised walking analysis of foot complaints, foot pain, sports injuries of the feet and legs.
- Specialised foot manipulation
- Computer generated soft orthotics and innersoles are available.
- Postural assessment for those with hip, knee and back pain caused by the alignment of the feet.
- General foot care including pain free treatment of corns, calluses, warts and ingrown toe nails.
- All treatment instruments are sterilized by auto clave machine.
- Enhanced Primary Care Treatment plans by Doctors referral are accepted.
- DVA Claims are accepted by appropriate doctor referral.
MON: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
TUE: 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM
WED: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
THU: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
FRI: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Payment Methods Accepted:
HICAPS (On the spot health insurance claims)
Industry Association Affiliations:
Board Registered in Australia with the Podiatry Board of Australia.
Member of The Australian Podiatry Association.
- Heel pain and heel spurs
- Aching feet and legs
- Children’s growing pains
- Severs disease
- Shin splints
- Sports injuries
- Ingrown toe nails
- Running injuries and knee pain.
- Orthotic therapy.
- Biomechanics and postural alignment.
- Radial Shock Wave Therapy